I have now caught up on all the lovely videos that going to work got in the way of viewing. I am pleased to see the old tradition of Verity being interviewed on camera by Baron has been revived. Watch out Gabriel a talk on a box awaits you have been warned. xxx
good morning cann family,love the mohawk gabey,just watch daddy dose not try to scalp you,because you have more hair then him,need some gel to punk it up and look trendy and super cool xxxxxxxxx
I have now caught up on all the lovely videos that going to work got in the way of viewing. I am pleased to see the old tradition of Verity being interviewed on camera by Baron has been revived. Watch out Gabriel a talk on a box awaits you have been warned. xxx
ReplyDeletegood morning cann family,love the mohawk gabey,just watch daddy dose not try to scalp you,because you have more hair then him,need some gel to punk it up and look trendy and super cool xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete