Arriving at Screenfields- "I bring my own deckchair!"

"Good seats Aunty Holly!"

"Hmmm film what film?"

"Mummy this picnic rug is shiny!"

"Argh Daddy that beard tickles!"

"I'll just see what Mr Potato head is doing"

"Oh no Daddy Woody's been left at that nursery place- I'm never going to one of those!"

"Right enough of that movie stuff - it's wiggle time!"

"Oh look a bit of biscuit!"
"Time for interval refreshments - bottle of milk anyone?"

"Is daddy getting more milk from that place Mummy?"

"Mmm lunch time"

"ha ha ha Mummy you're funny"


"Right Mummy I must just wave to the people behind us now!"

"And now I'll have a dance"
"Smile Aunty Holly"

"Daddy close your eyes!"

"I love these! What are they called again?! Chips!"

"More please!"

One exhausted film and lunch date later -

"Don't worry froggy I won't let them take you to a nursery like in that film either!"

We love you like Buzz Lightyear Gabey- to infinity and beyond!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
What a lovely way to start the holidays it was... any chance you guys want a full time nanny??? I'd happily spend everyday wiggling around with baby Gabey xxxxxx
ReplyDelete