Sunday, 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

7:15am Tea,Milk & early snack of grapes while Father Christmas's presents are unwrapped!

Yummy grapes in bed


"How many grapes can I eat?!"


Gabriel does some filming!

YouTube Video

"Wow! Father Christmas has been to Somerset!"



Getting the hang of unwrapping



Christmas kisses



Father Christmas brings a very exciting light up ball

YouTube Video

Cars lost under the travel cot



"Wow Australian picture books! Thank you Aunty Heather & Uncle Lewis!"








The start of Gabriel's pile of pressies- watch it grow alarmingly bigger! :)



"Now we didn't go over the top" said Nanny and Gramps!


(Mummy starts considering the possibility of van hire back to Manchester :)








Gabey perfects his ripping paper technique!





"Right let's play!"



"But when will it be my turn??"



Yay Santa Paws came after all! Look at my new honking swan!



Exhausted!


Unseen in these pics are all the times Mummy & Daddy were also getting spoilt rotten with piles of pressies, mountains of food, wine, elderflower presse, movie time, and yet more food but you'll just have to believe me as I was too busy relaxing and eating to photograph it!

A very merry Cann Christmas to all! Tomorrow it's oop North for the Ishy Indulgence package - if we can ever get into the car that is :)
Happy Christmas 2011!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. We need 2012 pictures now please I have really enjoyed the Christmas ones but now I want more! Love xxx Grandma

    ReplyDelete