Monday, 30 January 2012

Cookie Monday

Today's events - after a very sleepless night when a certain Master Cann cried on & off from 2- 4:30am a poor tired daddy staggered off to work & a tired mummy & an annoyingly sprightly Gabey set about our usual Monday frolics!

There was toddler group & a toy microwave to defend from other toddlers, a library visit (very exciting to rush shrieking through the books now!), a quick foot measuring stop at John Lewis, then nap, lunch, toys & cookie making!

"I am a very important chef doing essential mixing"


"Mummy aka sous chef I am shouting for more mixing oil! Why are you hesitating when you should just be saying YES CHEF & jumping to my every demand"

YouTube Video

"Add an egg cup of water to your trousers, sorry I mean mixture!"



"Continue to stir liberally & then demand to get down & chase Labrador while Mummy tidies up"



Finally there was a very deep bath to practice his swimming moves in, a roast dinner & apple crumble to eat, an episode of waybuloo to catch up on & eventually - sleep!

Mummy has now crawled to bed too :)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. More please or our we not at our most photogenic at the moment! The cooking looks great fun but where are the cookies? Love xxx Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. And again more more more.... Love xxx grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with grandma - it's like the middle of Feb! I need my pickle fix when I'm away from the lovely cheadle hulme!! MORE!xxxxxx auntyH

      Delete
  3. just realised Gabey's aunties are both auntyH... so Aunty Holly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy ate all the cookies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still waiting for more get to it my darling xxx

    ReplyDelete