Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Advent Cookies

I'm a terrible blogger I know - so much happens that I forget to upload in time. Expect blogs from the summer holidays to still be uploaded! But here's an appropriate seasonal post to enjoy :)
Advent calendar chocolate starts the day properly

YouTube Video

Snuggle bugs!


Onto the cookie making!

It's very important to bake in pjs with Christmas songs playing in the background


Gabriel cuddles the dough


"Why can't I play?!"


"Oh no sticky"




YouTube Video

"Press, press, press"






YouTube Video

Improvising a rolling pin


"It's health and safety heaven in this kitchen!"

YouTube Video

"I'm exhausted waiting for these scraps!"


"And me!"


The clean, cooked non coughed on results - we promise!






Posted using BlogPress from my
iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to start calling The Baron Dalek too now... amazing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean daddys a Daley we have been married a thousand years and he can go up the stairs cheeky things xxx mama

    ReplyDelete