Saturday, 26 October 2013

Time

So I'm not really sure what happens to time as a mother of a two small toddlers. The best quote I've read is "the days are long but the years are short" yes, yes, yes! - one minute you don't know how you're going to get to bedtime and the next minute a whole year has gone by, you've barely looked at your blog, your pre verbal nearly 2 year old is a chatter box nearly 3 year old and your tiny baby is a bum shuffler, climbing 16 month old wunderkind! And all I can think is what happened to that year and also what on earth was I thinking of going to so many places solo with two teeny babies! Crazy lady! So here is a loooong recap of a great visit to Stockley Farm just over a year ago in 2012. Must be time for a revisit soon!











Hello where has this baby gone?!





Breastfeeding in a sandpit (I could have been home watching Cbeebies!!)





My little love























































YouTube Video


YouTube Video


YouTube Video


YouTube Video



YouTube Video

Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment