Thursday, 16 June 2011

Poorly mummy

"Mummy what are you having?!"








"ooo mummy that looks better than weetabix - let's share!"









"mmmm toast & peanut butter is my favourite breakfast yet!"









"Look Mummy I'm sharing! I'll suck all the peanut butter off & give my toast to Sunny!"










(sigh I used to get first dibs on the toast)








"I love watching Mr Benn & eating breakfast in bed Mummy!"









"This isn't what we normally do Mummy"









The moral of this story is- even if Mummy is feeling nastily poorly & Daddy brings up a lovely breakfast tray before work expect to (a) share everything (b) get up to change the bed, wash the baby and the cuddly toys after peanut butter has been shared!

[Edited to add- don't even get me started on yoghurt!]




















YouTube Video


2 comments:

  1. good morning gabe and verity,sorry to hear you are poorly verity,not the dreaded peanut butter mystery,why do we all like it,hey gabe get mummy to try you on poridge,get better soon verity xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm peanut butter!!!! very excited to see you both on Saturday get ready for a long day of cuddling and not being allowed to be held by anyone but aunty Holly Gabey! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete