"Oh yeah what's up G?" said Sunny

"Well Mum and Dad are just digging this sitting thing, you know they start clapping their hands together whenever I do it, it's getting old you know?!"

"Hey don't knock it baby, they used to do the same to me ALL the time & give me treats. . . good times G good times"

"Wait? You got treats for doing this?? No fair man!"

"Wait?!" said Sunny "you mean you're not doing this for treats?

"Umm no" replied Gabe "I just feel this developmentally overiding urge to do it really"

"Oh Gabey baby!" said Sunny, shocked "you're giving in WAY too easily - now listen to me & I'll tell you how to work these two for treats!"

"Ok Sunny what's the plan!"
"Well just keep smiling at them Gabe" whispered Sunny "and I'll tell you all my secrets."

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sunny looks exhausted, so many secrets to pass on although I think Gabriel has his own way of getting treats! love xxx
ReplyDeletegood evening gabe and sunster,missing you both already xxxxx was lovely to have you both down in sunny zummerset.now you have gone its raining again.peek a boo i loved your farmyard tunes.and i definitely think sunster had many treats.il be bringing my fishing equipment up to the cottage,your first lesson is due,xxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete