Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Daddy games

Daddy games are wild! You need lots of space so it's a good idea to invade your Grandma & Grandpa's house while they holiday in France!

YouTube Video







It's also a great place to dance and practice sleeping bunnies on the landing

Hope you feeling guilty after this video Aunty Holly :)

YouTube Video

Excuse the bad Mummy singing here - sleeping bunnies gets a lot of air time at the moment!

YouTube Video

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Aunty Holly feels SOOOOOOO guilty! I brought it home at Easter so that we could record Gabey's first words in his very own photo album and so that I could take photos of me AND Gabe but then we did so much actual playing with the duck ducks and with his new brush that I forgot! Also, Aunty Holly needs her big sister to do such technical things! xxxx

    ReplyDelete