
Yes after lots of increasingly disrupted nights in his cot Mummy & Daddy decided to mix it up & go on an Ikea shopping trip to see what the beds looked like.
Post Daddy's flat pack building brilliance :)

Checking out the fabulous owl babies bedding


Rocking the guitar groove - dancing on the beds :)

No trashing the room now!


"Rosalind have you seen my new bed?"

"Gabey can I have a new owly bed?!"
"Ha ha no Rosalind you're only a baby :) but when you're a big girl then maybe you can have an owl bed like mine"

"Oh Gabey you get to do all the fun stuff!"
"I know but you know what - you can watch Thomas with me"

"Ok Gabey and I'll just snooze here until I can have a new owly bed too"

Happy sleeping babies xxx
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Good morning gabe and rosalind xx wow gabey your bed looks fantastic,hopefully no more waking up at midnight to get in with daddy,by the way your guitar looks great,still entering competitions to win lovely prizes for you and rosalind,sunny sends you her love and sloopy kisses.xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI agree your bed looks fantastic so happy sleeping love xx grandma
ReplyDelete