Thursday, 30 August 2012

Normal Service is restored!

Oops I seem to have taken a rather extended maternity leave from this here baby blog so many apologies to all my readers (aka Mummy, Hols & Nanny & Gramps!) but fear not I have zillions of pics, videos & takes to catch you up on over the next few days.
Today though we took Gabey to a local garden centre which had a mini railway, lots of machines to ride & fish to look at- a quality day out :)
Sadly after previously being terrified of the machines moving today was the day Gabriel conquerors his fear of movement & learnt to demand 50p rides! Never again will we be able to smugly put him on the still rides and just wave to him.

YouTube Video

On the favoured choo choo - Thomas of course!






Wow a choo choo that goes around in circles

YouTube Video

Oh my goodness it's Old MacDonald & a chicken!

YouTube Video

Uh oh Fireman Sam Nee nah is a 50p ride too far!

YouTube Video

So be warned Maa Ma, Grandad, Nanny & Gramps - dig deep in your pockets & start saving 50ps for all the rides coming up!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. And at that service station I put in 3 quid and he lept off and another child had his go!!!!! Lovely pictures and I am glad you are back in service xxx ma

    ReplyDelete