Thursday, 7 March 2013

Eureka!

I woke up this morning and just couldn't face another day of parks and Playgroup especially as the weather was grey, cold and windy. So we left Sunny with a bone on the sofa, I quickly made a speedy picnic for the babes (Mummy's fast day!) and we all got in the car and drove to Eureka Children's Museum in Halifax.

We arrived early enough to play in everything before the chaos of the school parties arrived - bonus!



Doing the shopping "all by myself"








"Next please!"


"I'd like to deposit all my money Mr Gabriel"


"No more loans Mummy!"


"Cooking with Rosalind"








"Where's the chef gone?"


"Peepo chef"








"Exploring sound"

YouTube Video

"Putting on a play"





We ate our picnic under Archimedes bath - splash!





We all had an amazing time and will be going back very soon!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Lovely lovely pictures and a fun day was had by all xxx

    ReplyDelete