Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Put your time machine on

In the desperate need to take more photos I need to blog things that happened nearly a year ago! So keen readers will notice that these babies are a lot smaller than current days :) but this blog is a family history document so pretend its June/July 2013 and a very new family of four went to visit the local otter & owl reserve!





Oops it's the wrong baby! A sleepy Gabey finished his nap in the double buggy while Rosalind was still in her sling everywhere


Having a snack & decidedly underwhelmed by otters









YouTube Video

Did you know otters scream a lot?! I didn't until I came here - they're quite scary!



YouTube Video

Owl Babies is still a firm favourite!

YouTube Video







We will go back soon and see how the otters like the snow!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment