
Claire looking far too fabulous to be 20 weeks pregnant! The birthday girl was in a stylish grey ensemble with pink 'I am 3' badges.
"Can I fit this ball into this cup?"

"Perhaps I'll have a pretend drink instead"

"Wow these 3 year olds are big!"


"Mummy can we play musical bumps"

"Martha you look so lovely, please can I take your picture?"
Martha "No thanks"

Good girl knowing your own mind :)
Outfit change post spectactular vomit at the birthday tea, oh Gabey!

I can 100% guarantee that this cake was delicious, because my ahem Gabriel's slice was eaten on the way home!
Beautiful birthday girl waiting for cake

Post party chilling with toast
Guess those gaberdines served a better purpose than rain protection :)
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Nothing wrong with gaberdines - its what good schoolgirls should wear, like proper teachers should wear proper academic gowns. Mortar borads might be going a bit far, but we need boundaries !
ReplyDelete