
"Mummy what is this stuff?! It's just the best thing I've ever seen"

"It's called bark Gabey, it's not really the reason people come to the playground though"

"Then people are silly Mummy because this bark is amazing - look I can make piles with it"

"I can pick it up and move it somewhere else"

"I can even have a little taste - I can't understand why Mummy keeps shouting no- This stuff is yummy"

"I think I need bark always Mummy!"
Don't worry - Sunny had fun too!

"We even managed to play with some musical pipes & the abacus before returning to the bark"

Here's to sunny days with Sunny dog & baby Gabey in lovely parks
And from a cooler earlier trip to the park this week - check out Mr gorgeous in his Berlin hat

As always watching Sunny!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment