So we had an amazingly fun holiday in Germany over the summer but then we came home and I didn't upload the pictures, Gabey started nursery, got chicken pox, stopped at nursery then I went back to work, Stuart became a VIP i.e. an incredibly hardworking Head of Dept, Gabey started nursery again and life got very very very very busy! So mea culpa for the staggering lateness of the summer roundup but I'm going to attempt it now :)
We arrive at our first apartment home in the Brandenburg hinterland - international tourists 0 except for 3 intrepid Cann's!!
Posing by the lake
"Yay Daddy higher higher!"
Family shot - check out that grey and gloomy sky! It did sort of get better but lots of suncream went usued!
"Alright Daddy let us down now puh lease!!"
"What do you mean there's no highchair?!"
"Where is my bath?! I am not used to these standards Mummy!"
The bar area - where numerous 20 cent German beers and 2 Euro bottles of Rose were consumed - ahh German liquor prices how we miss you!
Creating a treasure basket of toys out of nothing!
Still to come - outside adventures to the flight museum and windmills! Control your excitement folks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment