Thursday, 20 September 2012

Cloud Dough!

Right Auntie Holly I want some serious admiration shown here for my attempts at creativity. On yet another freezing, wet Manchester afternoon with 2 babies with colds I searched the web for some toddler craft inspiration & found cloud dough!




YouTube Video
It's flour, oil & I even added a drop of almond essence for that all round sensory experience! I know check me out! ;)




We made sandcastles, pretend cakes, played hide & seek with the cars, patted pancakes out & all in all made a lovely floury mess!









YouTube Video


"Just what the heck is going on here!"




A birthday cake for Maa Ma!





YouTube Video


YouTube Video

Never one to be a wallflower Rosalind chose this action packed time to roll over properly! But would she perform on camera?? Would she hell!

YouTube Video


In fact she had a proper strop about the whole business

YouTube Video


And then true to Rosalind form she zipped over the second I put the camera down
Good Girl!!




Uh oh after the excitement Gabey realises he got bleugh bleugh on him! So had to be stripped to his nappy, wrapped in a blanket, given his juice & allowed access to his heroine. . . Peppa!




Rosalind & I surveyed the mess




But don't worry Jane by the time Daddy got home it was all tidy & order restored :)
Then Rosalind had to help me prepare dinner
"But I want to watch Peppa too!!!"




"Rahhh Mummy"




So a full hour and a half of fun from 1 pack of flour & some candles!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. super cool but where is auntie holly's cake??? xxxxx

    ReplyDelete