Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Wheee!

Way back when in the good old days of paternity leave Gabey and I took Daddy & Rosalind to our favourite soft play centre for a run around

"Where are the boys??"


"There they are!"





"Ready, steady. . . GO!!"

YouTube Video




"Best Fun Ever "



"Well to be honest Mummy I don't really see the appeal of this"


"I mean here I am in my car seat with my duck just watching"



"What did you say- Milk?? Oh very well then that's a good substitute"


Most sadly Funizus which was Galt (for those who remember) has now closed and gone into administration. But then as I loved it because it was cheap & mostly empty I do understand - Gabey & I are still pining for it though!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. How brave is my yo that was a big slide I want a go love xxx mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. For yo read boy xxx

    ReplyDelete