Monday, 21 February 2011

Comment comment comment!

Hello lovely people!
I've now made it easier to comment so you can just put your name to comment and you don't have to have a Google account to make a comment. A great big shout out to Mama though for being such a techno star and commenting! So Pickle fans - ahem ahem Aunty Holly?! You can now easily show your appreciation for the gorgeous Gabey - get commenting!
 And just because I can't possibly post without including the gorgeous one -
A littler Gabey!

4 comments:

  1. j'aime baby Gabey smiling! will be home to see it for myself just as soon as I've finished baby Max's mural - keep the vids coming family Cann! xxxh

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay it works! You need a blog for your mural work now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might make a mural all about how Gabey is the cutest lil thing in the world.... I shall paint it on that unpainted wall of The Willows.....Baby Gabey in pebble-dash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and dont forget the meercat verity xxx

    ReplyDelete