Sunday, 27 February 2011

Shake it shake it!

Such a busy day! Up early to go swimming, the pool was full at 9am! I did lots of watching and am still not sure I like swimming, its not as fun as my baths. But I did get very tired!


Then Mummy & I walked to Stockport because I wanted to nap in the fresh frozen wet air

YouTube Video

And we went shopping! To the Early Learning Centre, my favourite place :) Guess what we bought?!

YouTube Video


"Do the Macarena!"

YouTube Video


Now I'm going to watch some football with Daddy & my giraffe, I think I'll keep shaking these though!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. mummy and daddy these rattles taste good,but toffee apples would be better,and i was pretending to be a sleep in stockport as it was to noisy,not like down in sleepy somerset,wers the wurzels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he too young for me to buy him a recorder yet? Oh the musical fun in store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boy has music in his soul, can't wait to see his dance moves love xxx

    ReplyDelete