Monday, 21 February 2011

Joy Riding

Hey Gabey where've you been? I've missed you




Oh you know mum just out driving in my car

Uh huh uh huh hmm on your
own?

Nah mummy I let daddy come along for the ride too, I'm cool like that



Where did you get to?

Oh you know mum, Blackburn, Rochdale,Oldham etc etc. In fact mummy did you know the M60 is 36miles in circumference?




Really Gabey? I didn't know that. Why'd you go though? It was so early & you could have been snuggled in your cot sleeping. Doesn't that sound cosy? I know you like it really. . .





Mum! How boring are you?! It's way cooler to sleep while cruising! The other babies are going to be sooo jealous of me. Sleeping in cots- ha losers. C'mon daddy road trip!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment