Thursday, 24 February 2011

Trains, Trams & Waterwheels

What Gabriel did on his holidays

My first trip to Stockport station




Travelling on a train in my big boy buggy! I was a proper commuter baby & snoozed all the way into the city


Manchester in the sunshine! But still I slept -



Grandpa we came to visit your boat but you weren't on board! Daddy says I can sit on top with Sunny - when I can sit that is.



Then Mummy & Daddy went to have lunch because I wasn't ready to play yet. I think they had fun too.
















But I made sure to wake up in time for pudding-



"Yay it's time to go to my very first museum and it's all about science!"



"No Daddy electrons are boring!"



"Steam trains are much more exciting"

YouTube Video

"And I just love watching waterwheels"




There's always time for book shopping


"I want Zog mummy! Not a book on weaning!"

Time to go home before the football fans crowd my buggy-




"Ooo trams are exciting"



I stayed awake for my train ride home



"You just can't get a good view from a buggy"

What a day! Perhaps I'll even sleep tonight ;)




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. STU STOP MAKING MY NEPHEW SOUND LIKE DAVID BECKHAM!!!! loving the pics tho Family Cann - as always, give Gabey millions of cuddles from Aunty Hols xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electrons are boring, Gabriel, as is all science. History is where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well he really looks like a big boy now in his buggy but still very cosy I am looking forward to pushing it in its new configuration. You look like you had a fabulous day and what a lunch love xxx Ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. stu,if you havent worked out what bfb means by the time you listen to the telephone message (and you know i hate them)its in regards to you eating,i,ll keep you guessing,but a little clue,tottenham hotspur tickets

    ReplyDelete