Journeys into motherhood with a labrador along for the ride!
Saturday, 19 February 2011
Uh oh this is addictive!
When you have such utterly gorgeous material as Baby Gabey to work with how could anyone not get addicted to sharing him with the world! Or rather his world of family, friends & devoted doggies- what you think Sunny won't be following this blog?! Think on dear friends think on, this is a Labrador who has her own facebook page I tell ya! Anyway if the blog posts get fast & furious suddenly it's because I'm going to catch up with a few videos & pics on my iPhone. Those of you with facebook can chillax as you will have seen all these but there is a certain target audience of Grandparentals in the Cheshire hinterlands & the Somerset outposts who are facebook refusers & their needs must! After all who else is going to fund Gabriel's Oxford/MIT/Sorbonne years?!? Stuart & I are far too invested in feeding our greedy Sunny organic food for the next 12+ years :)
P.S I'll be making the blog private as soon as I learn how so I can put up lots of fun videos of the cutie patootie! You'll need to send me your email addresses & then I can add you as readers. So sit back & enjoy a Baby Gabey video frenzy!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment