
Reason
Destruction of expensive & essential baby equipment


Current Situation
Banished to the deck and no treats!

Duration of current punishment
Until Daddy comes home or Mummy calms down
So if you would like a lively large Sunny dog, fond of chicken & long walks please contact me asap or I'll be researching the possibility of turning yellow labradors into sausages!
Or if you find her tied to the gate of The Willows or at Taunton station with a note around her neck saying "please look after this dog" then you'll know why!

And let's not forget how she used to look to draw us all in! Tricky these labradors -

Worse thing is - she's confined to baracks for a whole week :( not even a walk to tire her out! What am I going to do?!
Ahhh, well maybe just maybe I'll keep her after all?
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Sunny said to tell you ...well i am having a lovely time in my garden at the willows eating wood and following up on sniffs with the very sympathetic and understanding Baron, so there sob sob
ReplyDelete